FAQ - General Questions
- Can I develop a desktop application with Kii Cloud?
- Can I develop an application for Windows Phone?
- How can I disable/delete my application?
- My application does not work properly. What can I do?
- I want to change the email address of the application administrator
Yes, you can use the REST API to develop desktop applications.
Yes. We do not provide an SDK for Windows Phone, but you can use the REST API to develop applications for Windows Phone.
You can disable the application on the developer portal. Once the application is disabled, all accesses to the application will be denied. See Configuring the application to learn how to disable the application.
If you want to delete the application completely (i.e., remove all application data), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some hints for hunting down the issue.
- Make sure that you are using the latest SDK.
- Make sure that you are not using the deprecated features.
- Make sure not to call a blocking API from the main thread if you are using Android.
- If you are using the REST API and referring to the samples in the guide, make sure to remove all brackets used in the samples. The brackets are merely used to highlight AppID, token, and other parameters in the samples.
Also, use the following methods to track down the issue.
- Use the data browser to check if your application set the data properly.
- Check the error to determine the root cause.
- Check the developer log to track down the issue.
Please use Internet Explorer 11 or newer.