This guide will navigate you through the SDK's basic features. You can review what is possible with the Kii SDK, and even get a head start with some sample code. After reviewing the guide, you'll be ready to dig into our SDK or check the JSDoc for more information.
Here are the steps to start developing your Android mobile apps.
Integrate the SDK and prepare your environments.
Leverage Kii Cloud features
Implement your mobile app by leveraging the necessary Kii Cloud features. For the overview of the available features, see Kii Cloud SDK.
We also recommend you to read Implementation Guidelines before you start the actual implementation.
The differences between v2 series and v3 series are as follows:
- A new feature
KiiApplicationis introduced in v3 series.
- This feature allows multiple applications to be used simultaneously and multiple users to log in at the same time. For more information, please see Using KiiApplication (v3 series only) for more information.
- Callbacks are no longer supported starting from v3 series; use Promise instead.
- Due to this change, the progress callback is not available for Object Body upload/download in v3 series. See Uploading an Object Body and Downloading an Object Body for details.
- Although callbacks are still usable in v2 series, we recommend using Promise. See Using Promises for details.
- Titanium is no longer supported in v3 series.